Thursday, November 21, 2013

Scholastic Book Announcement and Thursday Fun!

If you are planning to get your child some holiday books, or simply stock up on some reading material for any of your children, Scholastic has incredible deals- including no taxes and free shipping for all of your family's reading needs!

What is even better- you help me to earn points to buy more books for the classroom!

Please place any orders online (using the link at the left of the post) by November 30 and I can gurantee their delivery prior to winter break!  If they are surprises- e-mail me and I will let you know when they come in rather than sending them home with your child!  Use class code GYFMB when you order online.  If you prefer, you can send me the cash or a check to Scholastic Books and I'll place the order for you!!!

Happy Shopping!

Here are some pictures of our class doing a little reader's theatre- for the next two weeks, we are studying plays in reading and soon, we'll be writing scripts of our own! This play, entitled, "The Hidden One" is a Native American Folktale.






No comments:

Post a Comment